'Where Hope Grows and Miracles Blossom'
Let us make our community a better place
Taking care of our neighbors; building a stronger community; Looking out for one another; ensuring a safer and happier neighborhood.
When we all do a little, much can be accomplished.
We are dedicated to improving the lives of those in our community. Your contribution today will help us make a difference.
We are a community-based organization that is focused on sharing the Good News of the Kingdom of God. With the help of our ambassadors, we seek to comfort the brokenhearted, to seek deliverance through the blood of Jesus Christ for those who are hurting, and to extend a hand of hope to the hopeless and to empower individuals in finding their reason for living.
Are you passionate about ministry involvement? Let us know! We are always seeking people of purpose to help make our vision a reality. We will help you fulfill your God given purpose.
We are excited to have you join our team!
Whether you help through praying, monetary donations, volunteering your time, or spreading our mission through word-of-mouth; thank you! We could not accomplish our goals without the help of supporters like you.
1. In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
2. In one God eternally exiting in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
3. That Jesus Christ is the only begotten son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
4. That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all necessary for forgiveness of sins.
5. That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
6. In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
7. Holiness to be God's standard of living for His people.
8. In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
9. In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism in the Holy Ghost.
10. In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
11. Divine healing is provided for all in the Atonement.
12. In the Lord's Supper and washing of the saints' feet.
13. In the pre-millennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
14. In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.
The Church of God stands for the whole Bible rightly divided. The New Testament is the only rule for government and discipline.
"For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved".
New Hope Church of God
31 Northfield Rd. Cumberland VA. 23040
The New Hope Church of God family wish you
"A Happy Mother's Day"
"May the God of all grace strengthen, establish and fill you with the fullness of Christ."
Join us each Sunday morning
in worship at 9:45am and Wednesdays for bible studies at 7pm.
Come and be bless!
See you there.